terms & conditions
• All Go Revolution clients must create a unique account on our booking system, with a valid e-mail and phone number to register for classes. Registration for classes may be done online, over the phone, or in-person at the studio.
• If the class you want is full, you can add yourself to the waitlist. Waitlist entries will automatically be allocated a bike when one becomes available up to 2 hours before the class. A notification email will be sent immediately. If a seat becomes available within 2 hours all remaining riders on the list will be sent an email asking if they would like to accept the booking. Allocation is done on a first come first served basis. If you joined the waitlist but a space did not become available you will not be charged.
• If you receive the email to say you have been moved off the waitlist into the class, but are unable to make it, please ring the studio immediately so the place can be given to someone else. If you do not contact the studio and do not attend the class, you will be charged.
• If the waitlist is full, please keep checking for availability of choose another class. We cannot add clients to the waitlist once it is full.
• If you are not signed in 4 minutes prior to class, your bike may be given away. If you are running late please call the studio and we will hold your bike for 5 minutes after the start of the class. We will not allow anyone to enter the class after the first 5 minutes.
Class bookings may be cancelled up to 12 hours before the class and you will receive a credit refund on to your account. If you cancel within 12 hours you will be charged as if you attended the class.
Classes may be cancelled online, in-studio or by calling and leaving a voicemail.
If we cancel a class you will be fully refunded.
If you do not show up, cancel your class, or contact us within the appropriate amount of time, you will not be refunded and will lose your credit. Clients on unlimited bundles will be charged a late cancellation fee of £5.
If you fail to attend 3 or more classes in a 2 week period you will not be allowed to reserve a place on busier classes for 1 week. If a waitlist occurs on a class you have booked, you may be removed from the class list and put on the waitlist.
If you early cancel the credit is put back into your account for a future use.
To book a class your account must contain at least one ride credit. One ride credit entitles you to attend one class.
Rides can be purchased online, on the phone or in the studio.
Rides can be purchased individually or in bundles at a discounted rate.
Prices of rides and bundles are available on the website and are subject to change.
Rides purchased as a bundle have a set expiry date. We do not provide extensions to these bundles so please check the expiry at time of purchase.
Rides and class bookings are not transferrable to any other person except in extreme circumstances e.g.medical conditions.
Gift cards are valid for Go Revolution only and cannot be converted into cash value.
We offer discounts to students. These discounts can only be added by contacting or visiting the studio. Discounts can only be given on presentation of a valid Student ID card. No backdated discounts can be given for any previous purchases.
If you have any concerns over your health, fitness and ability we strongly recommend that you get advice from a relevant medical professional before partaking in a class at Go Revolution. Our staff and subcontractors are not medically trained and cannot be held responsible for assessing your ability to participate in the class. You are responsible for your own health, for correctly using the facilities, and adhering to this Health disclaimer, which every new client of Go Revolution must agree to.
• Exercise carries its own risks and you should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities.
• You should let us know immediately if you feel unwell whilst attending Go Revolution studios.
• If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely. If you tell us that you have a disability, we will consider what adjustments are reasonable for us to make, if any, whilst considering your safety.
• Please be advised that Go Revolution is not a nut free facility and all smoothies, food & beverages sold are in the vicinity of nuts.
• By acknowledging these terms and conditions and/or attending classes, events or activities at Go Revolution you hereby acknowledge that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Go Revolution classes including minor and major injuries, heart attacks, stroke and death. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in physical exercise at Go Revolution. You acknowledge that continued exposure to loud music can cause hearing damage and that ear protection is provided at the studio. You also hereby agree to 1) assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage sustained during Go Revolution classes and on studio premises. 2) Release and indemnify Go Spin Limited, it’s directors, employees, contractors and representatives from any and all responsibility, claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities arising out of or in any way related to participation in Go Revolution classes or studio facilities. You also agree that you have no medical, mental or physical condition that would prevent you from properly participating in Go Revolution classes or put you in physical or medical danger. You also acknowledge that you have not been instructed by any medical professional not to participate in Go Revolution classes.
Go Revolution is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in lost and found for 1 month and then donated to Charity.
You must be 14 years or older to ride at Go Revolution. If you are under 18 we require your legal guardian to sign a consent form in the studio, prior to riding. If you are under the age of 16 you must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Riders must be over 4’10” to ride.
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Go Revolution may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Go Revolution shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Go Revolution does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Go Revolution exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.