HOW TO BOOK
Choose your class at Go Revolution
- Our timetable opens for bookings three weeks in advance.
- Reservations are made online, via our free mobile app or call us on 07471 933488.
- Click on the class you wish to book from our schedule, you will be asked to login to your account or create an account if you don't have one.
Buy a pass
- Before you can complete your booking, you need to buy a ride credit.
- You can either buy one ride or a bundle. First time riders can take advantage of our special Intro offers. Please note that ride bundles have an expiry date and cannot be extended. Ride credits can be used on any rides on the schedule apart from apart from our occasional special one off Themed events.
Sign your waiver
If you are new to our studio, then you will be asked to accept our health disclaimer online when you book to say you are fit to ride. When you arrive at the studio you will also be asked to fill in a quick medical questionnaire. To save time you can download it here and bring it with you. If you are under-18 then you need your parent or guardian to sign for you at the studio.
- If a class is full you have the option to go on the waitlist; if a bike becomes available we will give it away to the rider at the top of the list.
- You need to buy a pass in order to go on the waitlist; if you don't get a bike we will refund the class back onto your account to use in the future.
- Up until the day of the class we will email to confirm your place. If a bike opens up on the day of the class, we will call you but not confirm your place unless we speak to you.
- We assume you want to take EVERY class you are waitlisted for so if you are allocated a bike but no longer wish to ride, you will still need to early cancel up to 24 hours before. If you late cancel, less than 24 hours before, you will be charged for the class.
Class bookings may be cancelled up to 24 hours before the class. Please see our full Terms and conditions on cancellations.