Go Steady, Go Ride!
Still unsure about this indoor cycling? Why not Go Steady for the Summer? Why? You’ll get a 45 minute high intensity, low impact cycling workout on a stationary bike.
Yeah, so what? Well, You can expect to burn anywhere between 400 and 600 calories while annihilating fat and building muscle.
Sounds great doesn’t it? Wait… does it? Any of our classes welcome all abilities because its your workout, your ride. You ride to your own beat.
Still unsure? We offer tailored Go Steady rides throughout our timetable to give you a good work out at a steadier pace with more guidance. You set the pace, we set the volume.
What can you expect?
- A warm up. This is a slow build to let you find your rhythm and your legs warm up. A slow increase in resistance.
- The endurance bit. Our instructors will see you keep a good pace at a comfortable level of resistance.
- Lifts. Some classes will let you try standing on your bike, pedal to the rhythm and move to the beat.
- HIIT. High Endurance Interval Training. Pedal as fast and as hard as you can using both speed and resistance.
- Sprints. Gives a short burst of speed at a lower level of resistance.
- Arms. Weights and push ups on the bike.
- Cool down with some stretching, both on and off the bike.
All this got you scared? Don’t worry… our Go Steady rides have got you covered. Its all this but at a nice easy pace.
Go on. Go Steady. Go join the Revolution.